My brain has always felt a bit like having one of those shepherd dogs you have to toss a ball to all the time or it’ll start doing so itself and destroy your wedding present china in the process. If I want to get anything done, I have to find some entertainment for the dog so it won’t distract me.
It’s been particularly bad the last week or so. I mean, I’ve been getting things done, but with so much procrastination in between. Not even nice, reading fanfiction procrastination. No. Doodling and flipping through my notebooks and just generally goofing around sort of procrastination.
It probably doesn’t help that I haven’t been sleeping well and that my earphones are broken.
No, really, how do people get anything done at all without color-coded task lists?
I need to stop trying on cute dresses I don’t have the budget for.
So Here’s Everything That Went Down in the MCU Fandom In the Last 12 Hours
- Variety reported that Robert Downy Junior would appear in Captain America 3 as Iron Man, and that he had been scheduled for a small part but them bumped up his on screen time and would be receiving 40 million dollars for the part.
- They then went on to say that this would be the kick off for Civil War.
- Newsarama and Comic Book Resources then reported that the official title of Cap 3 would be “Captain America 3: Civil War.”
- The entire internet then freaked the fudge out.
- This continued for about eight hours.
- Someone finally calmed down enough to look over the articles and realized “Wait a minute… they didn’t quote a single source about this story, and even if they did, they never once said Cap 3 would be Civil War, they said it set up Civil War, as in it’s possible that this could be what happens, never once saying it’s actually happening.”
- Then people went further back and found a month ago the Russo’s, the directors of Cap 2 and Cap 3, had come out and said, “Yeah there is no way Civil War is going to happen, it wouldn’t work.”
- Now we’re here in the present, taking a big sigh of relief, realizing we all freaked out over nothing, grabbing a cold pint, and waiting for all this to blow over.
…I think I might need new earphones…
Improvement. My groceries look vaguely food-like. #food
Ugh. It’s October!!
The family’s blondes.